the latest
so, seattle was great. you can see photos here. i was glad that i had gotten a chance to meet some of my music man's family back in august in crosbyton, tx. and it was so much fun to meet more of them. seattle is a great city. i would love to live there if it didn't rain so much and they got more sunlight during the winter.
thanksgiving was also great. the whole family was here in texas and we spent lots of time together. my youngest nephew got into some chocolate cake (he *loves* chocolate). this is my favorite photo of that little incident.

you can see the cake in the fore-ground with a little tiny finger print in the icing on the top. guess that chocolate looked tasty enough to eat! he was covered in chocolate when it was all over.
and the big news...my music man proposed! here are two views of the ring...

pretty awesome, huh?
well that's it for now, i'll have another update soon. got more to share but didn't want to bore you too much! :)
Labels: thanksgiving, travels, wedding


3 Comments:
Peter and I witnessed Simon's forage into the chocolate cake. There was much happening around hime and he didn't care. Chocolate RULES!
and we have witnessed the ring on hand - beautiful - congratulations!
xxoo
Maggie
Monica! Congratulations, I couldn't be happier for you - and your ring is sooo beautiful - nice job from your music man:-)
Kathleen
Momo, I see you everyday and I have seen the ring but WOW!! it it even more beautiful than I thought - Congrats to you and "Silent Guy" you will have a great life together.
Sharon M
Post a Comment
<< Home