staying regular
in an effort to "stay regular" on my posts, i'll add one today, so forgive me if i babble.
and on the topic of staying regular -- laila is all better! we go back to the vet in a week for her last of 3 shots. which means she can then go on walks, and to the park, and to the pet store (i know that will be her favorite). so it's a very exciting time indeed. and then that weekend (24-25), gigi arrives for a visit. any bets on if i can get her to take laila on a walk?! ;)
ok, to play even further off this week's title, i built a fence around my garden (which will have veggies -- ok, i know i'm stretching here...). it's not totally complete -- still need to hang the gate, but it's close. very close. and it will keep the pup out -- for the time-being. once it's complete (this week) i'll take a photo and post it for all to see.


1 Comments:
Okay Mo Fo Ro Ho, I've had it! I've seen pictures of your house in the snow and not in the snow. I've seen pictures of your cat, your dog (many), your foot, your hands, your music man's hands, every room of your house, most of your furniture and countless other items/objects.
HOWEVER, I HAVE YET TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR MUSIC MAN!!!!
Is it forthcoming?
love, tl
Post a Comment
<< Home