NYinATX

new yorker living in texas

Monday, June 02, 2008

wedding stuff

so this really isn't a wedding blog, as i've said, so i won't bore you too much, but brea generally gets what she wants. (ok, ok, not really, but since she asked...) the reason that i haven't had a post in so long is because i'm working on the invitations. some of you know (heck, maybe all of you know), i've bought the paper, and i'm printing them and putting them together here. so i finished the main part of the invite and i took some photos. i tried to adjust the color a bit so you could get a true sense of them, but here you go.

i'll be back soon with another non-wedding post. promise!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Skagens said...

Wow, Mo! The invites a beautiful (I wish we had been friends when I got married!). Looks like all is going well!

(: Sarah

11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, it's true. I'm totally the boss of the world, and when I ask, I expect people to jump. Oh, wait. That's not me. That's Oprah. Sorry! I keep getting us mixed up. :)

Love the invites!!!! I think they're beautiful. John and I have jokingly decided to have a 'real' wedding on our 10th or 15th anniversary, and you're doing the invitations. Because my wedding invites? Not pretty. Yours? Pretty.

:)

~Brea

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look fantastic! I can't believe you did them all yourself!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Gigster said...

Monica - i'm so proud of you. your invitations are beautiful! xxoo maggie

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home